All auto auctions are open to the public and held rain or shine at Martin’s Wrecker Service, Inc., 263 Hermitage Avenue, Nashville, TN 37210. Registration for the Auto Auction begins at 8:00am and the auction bidding begins at 10:00am. All auto auction vehicles can be viewed on the day before and prior to the sale time.
ALL auto auction purchases MUST be paid for on the date of the sale and the vehicles must be picked up within 3 – 5 days, including all paperwork. NO EXCEPTIONS! July 13, 2016 is the next auction date
Nothing available at this time
Important Buyer Information
- All vehicles are sold as is with no expressed or implied warranty. All vehicles will be sold to the highest bidder and sales of all vehicles are final.
- When signing in to receive a bidder card, you must provide your name, address and phone number.
- Vehicles can be inspected one day prior to the auction and up to the starting time of the auction. All precautions have been taken to notify all persons having an interest in the vehicles sold in the auction. However, sometimes omissions or errors are made by various Tag Agents and/ or Motor Vehicle Divisions. We cannot assume responsibility for any errors that are not made by us.
- All vehicles must be paid for before being removed from the Martin’s Wrecker Service property. Payment is required on the day of the sale. It is your responsibility to remove purchased vehicles from the premises as soon as possible, but no later than 3 – 5 days after the sale. Vehicles not picked up within the allotted time will be charged a $20.00 per day/ per vehicle storage charge. For a fee, delivery of your purchased vehicles may be arranged with Martin’s Wrecker Service.
- In the event you bid on a vehicle and do not pay as required, you will be permanently banned from bidding in all future Auctions.
- Method of Payment: Cash or Money Order, Certified Funds, Credit Cards
- You must have a bidder card to participate in the bidding process. In order to expedite the bidder registration, please have your driver’s license available or some form of ID with your name, address and phone number.
- Terms of sale can change at any time; therefore all vehicles are subject to cancellation until the auction starts.
- Light refreshments are available.
- Any person who removes parts or property from a vehicle on the lot prior to the sale will be asked to leave the premises immediately. Violators may be prosecuted.